Author Topic: You write very enjoyable stories  (Read 226 times)

Bavarian Barbarian

You write very enjoyable stories
« on: January 20, 2021, 03:31:19 AM »
Hi Eric!

Over the past few years I have read ALL of your books in all series on my iPad and iPhone in my Kindle app. There is so much to choose from in SciFi. Few authors write as well as you do and many writers are just terrible in more ways than can be told here. Recently I read a series which shall remain nameless. It was horrible in math, physics, and astronomy. Although the writers had hit rock bottom early on I finished the books just to see how deep a hole they would dig. It was worse than I could have imagined yet received 4.5 stars on Amazon from several hundred readers. Its main merit was that it was very cheap to buy and so my buyer's remorse was not that bad.

I truly enjoy how credibly and logically you are constructing your universe and how consistent it is, and how you flesh out your characters and bring them to life. Your writing style and linguistic acuity, the way the books are paced and loose ends are being tied up are outstanding and I am always looking forward to the next book. I can't wait for the next one to be released. Your books are the only SciFi novels that I have read more than once, apart from some of the classics in book form long ago. I do enjoy re-reading your books a second or third time (or more). Thank you for giving us many hours of reading enjoyment!

Greetings from snowy Bavaria to the cold North and may you and your loved ones stay well - Manfred

Eric Thomson

• Supreme Ruler of my Universe
  • Administrator
  • Hi there!
Re: You write very enjoyable stories
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 07:47:23 AM »
Good day, Manfred,

Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to me.

May you and yours be safe and healthy in these uncertain times.